Terms & Conditions
1. We require a non-refundable deposit or the full payment within 24 hours, if the payment isn't received in a timely matter, we will then "VOID" your invoice.
2. We are not responsible for any allergic reactions to cakes or desserts (nuts, fruits, wheat etc.), the client is responsible for making the proper decision for their guest.
3. If the customer has to cancel the order for any reason, the customer is responsible for contacting "CupCakes & Beyond" within 3-4 days prior to due date. We will refund a portion of the payment (All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be transferred for future orders).
4. We are not responsible for any damages to the desserts once the items are given to you or your representative.
5. We are not responsible for any damages to the cakes after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
6. On occasion, we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
7. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after that date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.